Monday, May 21, 2012

Favorite things: summer!

Alright, it's time for my favorite things!

sonia kashuk lipstick

This is my new favorite lipstick! It's Satin Luxe by Sonia Kashuk and it's AWESOME. SPF 16, smoothes and hydrates....perfect summer lipstick! I have it in Vivid Coral. Such a fun color!

yogi tea

I've been drinking Yogi tea for a while now, but they make some really great flavors that are perfect for a refreshing summer drink when iced! My favorite? Blueberry green tea :-)

Evian Facial Spray

While I'm on the subject of summer and refreshment....facial spray is a great way to keep cool and stay refreshed (added to a regimen of drinking lots of water daily!) Regularly spritzing this refreshing water on your face contributes to better moisturization of the upper layers of your skin and protection from everyday environmental damage.


Treat yourself right in this warm weather ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment