Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Holiday challenge: Do something for others while doing something for yourself

A couple of months ago I participated in a 5 week fitness challenge by Peak 313 Fitness. It really made a difference as it helped me prioritize the things that are important in my life, things that are necessary to be healthy--- physically AND spiritually. I love being challenged and I love the rewards that come from completing those challenges!

With that being said, I'm really excited to participate in Peak 313's Holiday Challenge. The holidays are a hard time for me because I usually make poor food choices. But I've worked really hard this year (hello 25 lb weight loss!) and I don't want to reverse it. SO for every good choice I make (or every bad choice I avoid) I can do something good for others. Want to know what it's all about? Check it out here:



http://peak313.com/featured/holiday-challenge-21-days-to-a-hunger-free-and-healthy-holiday/



No comments:

Post a Comment