Wednesday, November 7, 2012

To be inspired is great... To inspire is incredible!

I never thought of myself as the inspiring type. I'm average. I work, I live, I laugh, I love. I go through each day trying to be the best I can be. I find inspiration easily in other people, but I never thought of myself as being an inspiration. So imagine my surprise this week when I was told by a few people that I have inspired them to get healthy. My first thought was "Wait a minute... Don't be inspired by me. I've still got a loooong way to go." But don't we all? What you say, what you do... everyday, it matters. You never know who is watching, who is learning from you, who is being encouraged by you. Embrace and live each day as an inspiration. Make a difference, no matter how big or small. You'll be surprised at how much joy it will bring!

“What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.”
― Jane Goodall

No comments:

Post a Comment